Feel free to wander around the garden which leads down to the lake and private beach or just sit back and enjoy the panoramic views. The rammed-earth house was built in 2002 from locally sourced materials and is well situated to capture the views.
This is an exclusive, unique, boutique and genuine Farm Stay.
- Stunning views overlooking Lake Hawea and backdrop of the Southern Alps
- Access to lake and private beach
- Peaceful atmosphere and privacy
- Landscaped gardens
- Lake fishing a short walk from your accommodation
- Private entrance and good parking
- Prefect base to an extensive range of activities – see Activities
Accommodation Options :
- 2 self-contained guest units with ensuites
- Both units with a queensize bed and a single bed
- Units include a TV, tea making facilities, microwave and fridge
- From NZ$220 – double room (2 people) Single Room . From NZ$180 – per single person
- Continental breakfast included in tariff
- Dinner option by prior arrangement etc – from NZ$55 per person
- Lunch – From $30.00 per person
- Check in time starts at 4pm, with checkout at 10am.